"Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success." -Henry Ford
"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith." -Franklin D. Roosevelt
These quotes by famous men from our history talk about working together and moving forward, and that is exactly what we've been doing at The Brandon Foundation!
Since opening our doors in 2013, and more specifically during the 2014-15 school year, our founder has been working closely with our students' parents and teachers to collect data that supports our mission and the success of our program. Although this is only a portion of the things we do at The Brandon Foundation, we're very happy to share the following:
- increased confidence in school work
- increase in overall leadership potential
- increase in community awareness by participating service projects
- more likely to set, and achieve, short and long term goals
- decrease in student referrals and disciplinary issues at school
- increase in reading fluency and comprehension scores
- increase in math computation scores
- 60% of our students have a 3.0 or higher
- 40% of our students have a 4.0 or higher
It's hard to believe we're almost to the end of our second year, and these students have already achieved so many amazing accomplishments! We're excited to begin wrapping up our year and planning for the 2015-16 school year.